Personal Performance

González Cervantes Citlali Yocelin:

When English classes started, I knew some things because before I used to go to the media library a lot.
This year's classes made me very good because it explains well and there is no confusion.
I have learned to know how to write well, I have learned more vocabulary, connectors, prompting, answering questions, asking questions, denying, affirming, writing and saying my opnion, I learned verbs.
It was a very good class, I want to continue going around the next semester.
Diego Israel Acevedo Lucio: I entered to the course with some experience, but I realized I has more things to learn. With an exception i think I understood most of the themes seen in class. I don't talk very well before, in this semester unleast i can keep a conversation. I hope I can get better the next semester.The structures were very difficult, but in some point I understood them. Also another dificult thing were the past verbs pronuntiation because they have diferent sounds and that made me get counfuse (also in the writing), but i think that unleast I can notice the sound difference.

Christopher Yhair Ocaña Pérez

When I started the semester I did not have too much knowledge about the subject of English.
As the semester progressed observe the issues that I was complicated as the pronunciation of verbs and their conjugation.
Also had an improvement in question of the above as I learned some verbs in the past and improve the grammar because in the previous semester was bad in this aspect.
 The activities that the teacher also helped to improve in several aspects like the pronunciation and I hope for the next semester better already in all aspects that I failed in this.

Marco Fabio Olalde Galván

In my opinion, the English class reinforces the important points that I lack since they are the pronunciation of the verbs of the book and the reading of the activities in class, however I can say that the English class was a little difficult for me Because I was going through emotional problems but in the end I was able to overcome them. I also reinforced knowledge of previous semesters which I was complicated to learn and also improve my pronunciation of several verbs.

Alison Solís 

My progress
Personally, I think that the new thing I learned was the structure of adjectives and descriptions; It was difficult for me to understand the rule about syllables, but it was more or less clear. At the time of the "speaking" was when really presented a problem because it accommodated as to the structure used with Spanish.
Another theme learned was the conjugation of "being and being" in plural, singular, affirmation, negation and interrogation. Before this point went unnoticed, therefore at the time of "reading", I did not understand very well, but with the activities that had definitely become clearer.
Likewise, the theme of verbs in the past, knew some structural rules, but not at the time of conjugating or questioning. I still have a hard time learning them all (or at least those on the page of the book) but the questions are clear on how they are done.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog